The Internet may be the way we connect our homes and offices, but the telephone is still the primary communications tool. As more organizations seek ways to improve efficiency, many are seeking the ability to combine IP and phones using Voice over IP (VoIP). VoIP can lower costs, increase functionality and provide an alternative to public telephone services. Many organizations have discovered that while the benefits are many, deploying VoIP requires a different set of skills and resources than they possess today.
VoiceStep Managed Voice services can help you gain the benefits of VoIP. Customized for today’s companies, our solutions provide high service quality, advanced technology and highly trained professionals. Our solutions span VoiceStep capabilities to help you design and install VoIP, IP PBX hosting, and end instruments in selected markets.
Managed Voice Service Benefits
- State-of-the-art unified communications solutions, based on next-generation equipment, on-premise, managed by dedicated professionals
- Equipment design, implementation, provisioning, and turn-up; operative management and continuous process improvement for your company’s communications services
- Management of hardware and software updates follow the latest versions available
- Adaptable technical support and broad flexibility, from basic 8×5 to 24×7 support schemes
- Professional Services management supported by a suite of decision-making reports from highly qualified professionals throughout all stages of the solution lifecycle
Managed Voice Service Details
- Unified communications platforms
- Multimedia IP terminals
- Interoperability with legacy infrastructure and equipment
- Special purpose extensions for different market segments (e.g. Healthcare, Hotels, Contact Centers, etc.)
- Integration with mobility solutions
- Access to VoiceStep Voice and Collaboration Solutions in selected markets
- IP/MPLS connectivity and data centers in selected markets