Copyright (c) 2002 – 2012 VoiceStep Telecom, LLC.
1. All rights reserved. Permission is given to view, copy, print, and distribute material on this Web site subject to the following conditions:
- This material may be used only for internal, informational, noncommercial purposes.
- Any copy of the material or portion thereof must include this copyright notice.
- You may establish a hypertext link to the voicestep.com Web site from your World Wide Web site so long as the page containing the link properly attributes the linked site to VoiceStep and does not in any way imply VoiceStep’s sponsorship of your site. However, you may not, without obtaining Voicestep’s written permission, republish, redistribute or otherwise make any copies, of the materials on the voicestep.com site, as a part of the link, including by framing or similar means, or otherwise.
2. No other use of the material within this web site or portion thereof is permitted without the express written consent of VoiceStep.
Content and Liability Disclaimer
- VoiceStep uses reasonable efforts to include accurate, complete and current information on this site, however, VoiceStepdoes not warrant that the content herein is accurate, complete, current, or free of technical or typographical errors. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. VoiceStep reserves the right to make changes and updates to any information contained within this site without prior notice.
- Some restrictions apply to products and services. Some products and services are not available in all markets. Check with your Voicestep representative.
- Access to, and use of, this site and the content thereof is at the risk of the user. We have provided links to certain other World Wide Web sites solely for your convenience, and VoiceStep is not responsible for the content of any other sites. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- VOICESTEP MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- NEITHER VOICESTEP NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF.
- VoiceStep and the voicestep.com logo are registered trademarks of VoiceStep Telecom, LLC. Other product and service names may be trademarks of their respective companies. The absence of an identification of third party marks or the lack an attribution of ownership of such marks on this Web site should not be construed as any claim of rights by VoiceStep.
- Any claims arising out of the use of the voicestep.com Web site shall be resolved by arbitration in Santa Ana, California in accordance with the then current rules of the American Arbitration Association. The internal laws of the State of California (other than conflicts of law rules) and of the United States of America shall apply. A single arbitrator engaged in the practice of law shall conduct the arbitration. The arbitrator’s decision and award shall be final and binding and may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.
- Any comments, suggestions or other information sent to VoiceStep is provided without restriction or obligation on VoiceStep and will not be held in confidence.
Consent to Monitoring
- VoiceStep is under no obligation to monitor the material residing on or transmitted to this server. However, anyone using this server agrees that VoiceStep may monitor the server contents periodically to (1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests; (2) to operate the server properly or to protect itself and its users. VoiceStep reserves the right to modify, reject, or eliminate any material residing on or transmitted to its server that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of the law or these terms and conditions.
- VoiceStep systems and applications with access control may be used ONLY by authorized users. User processing activities will be monitored for administrative and security purposes. Anyone using these systems or applications expressly consents to such monitoring and to the use of any evidence of unauthorized access, use or modification for criminal prosecution.
- Our Sales divisions may provide you with information about new products and services or special promotions. However, VoiceStep does maintain an internal “Do Not Call” list in line with federal law. If you ask not to be contacted, the business or division that is calling you will put your telephone number on a list. Some states have adopted their own “Do Not Call” laws, which are usually managed by a third party database administer. Often those laws permit continued contact with persons whose numbers are on the list when there is an existing business relationship, so you might get a call from us even if you are on these kinds of lists.
- It is VoiceStep’s practice to stop sending direct mail materials to individuals that request it not be sent. There are no laws that control this accommodation but we respect the desire of individuals to be free of such communications if they wish.
- VoiceStep or its business partners may use e-mail to communicate with customers about events or new products and services or to respond to visitor’s e-mails. If you receive unwanted email from us you may also remove yourself from our email list by simply following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the email. We will not send commercial solicitations to customers who request it not be sent. Please note that if you do go through this process, some e-mail messages may still come to you, although not those dealing with commercial solicitations. For example, we may e-mail you about viruses, or changes to your service, or other types of product advisories.