Voice communication is one of the simplest and most effective means to exchange information and ideas. With our voice collaboration services, you can share your ideas with 3, 30, 300, 3000 or more participants. Enhance the productivity of worldwide collaboration any time of day or night.
Our audio collaboration services offer a full range of configuration options to meet the teleconferencing needs of almost any sized organization, large or small. From simple ad-hoc bridges for on-demand conferencing to fully managed, operator-assisted event conferences, we have the right audio collaboration solutions for you.
Audio Collaboration Services Benefits
- Quick-connect applications for your mobile device, desktop and calendar allow you to schedule, join and manage your meetings, regardless of your access platform.
- Optional suite of web and video services – Share documents, data, presentations, desktop or streaming video in real time for added meeting productivity.
- Knowledgeable service and support – A conference operator assistant is available 24×7.
- Global toll-free numbers enable worldwide reach, local convenience and unmatched reliability.
- Redundant systems offer disaster protection and the ultimate in reliability.
- Full-service calling – You can get the convenience of operator monitoring, Q&A session management, a list of conference participants, and roll-call functionality (available with full service events only).
- Conference Portal – Manage your account options and user information, and leverage tutorials to support improved conference performance.
- Intelligent Routing – We dynamically route your conferences to in-region platforms or to the most available resources to fit your feature set.
Audio Collaboration Services Details
- Online tools – Phone keypad commands and web meeting and video options give you complete control for a dynamic conference configuration.
- Multi-level passcodes – Maintain chairperson control and conference security.
- Streamlined billing – Get one low rate and a single invoice.
- Account codes – Attach a numeric code (up to 20 digits) to a conference, so charges can be billed back to specific cost centers for internal cost allocation or client billing.