In simple terms, teams that collaborate can achieve more. The Internet can provide the power we need to work together, but we often need help applying that energy in constructive ways. Our Web Collaboration services can provide the framework needed to use the power of the Internet to collaborate among teams, perform online training, conduct product demonstrations, or provide remote technical support.
Our easy-to-use web collaboration services include the key features needed to enable HR, sales, marketing and operations teams to enhance their effectiveness. Whether your team needs to work together to create documents, share a desktop, execute a webinar or show a presentation, we have a web conferencing solution that can meet your collaboration needs and budget requirements.
Web Collaboration Services Benefits
- Meets your specific needs – Multiple products and services designed for varied user groups within an organization, including marketing, technical support, and human resources
- Easy to use – Simple, point-and-click user interface
- Reliable – Carrier-class audio quality synchronized with high-quality playback for your presentation
- Flexible and convenient – Meet on the fly
- 24 x 7 support – Worldwide customer care team
- Cost-effective – Highly competitive rates for recording and web conferencing
Web Collaboration Services Details
- Online content – Show presentation slides, video clips and other images to enrich your conference call.
- Desktop application sharing – Share documents and collaborate on your desktop with online meeting participants, for applications including spreadsheets and documents, as well as your browser, to conduct web tours.
- Chat – Communicate with all or selected participants during the presentation.
- Q & A – Manage questions and answers during your meeting.
- Meeting Management – Manage your meetings with simple online commands.
- “Firewall proof” options – No need for downloads to start or join online meetings.
- Integration with Salesforce® and Eloqua – Enable Sales and Marketing executives to effectively manage their online client communications.
- Record or play back On-Demand – On-demand recording features let you save synchronized audio/ visual content for playback at your convenience. You can jump to specific slides in the recording with synchronized audio/web playback.