To compete in the growing Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) market, you need to provide the service features and high-quality experience businesses and consumers nationwide have come to expect, while controlling overhead costs and meeting compliance. With VoIP Enhanced Local service from VoiceStep, you can do all of this and more. You get access to the most coverage available from one trusted provider and a fully bundled, FCC-compliant solution that lets you choose the features you want to deliver — all with minimal capital expenditures.
Our VoIP Enhanced Local service provides the ability to originate and terminate calls to and from U.S. telephone numbers provided by VoiceStep, aggregate the traffic and hand it off to single or multiple IP endpoints. Companies operating Class 5 switches can launch IP-based local and long-distance communications to residential and business customers using broadband connections. This wholesale VoIP solution enables a quick-to-market, cost-effective, enhanced VoIP primary-line replacement service.
VoIP Enhanced Local Benefits
- Industry-Leading Coverage: We offer nationwide coverage, reaching more than 96 percent of the United States.
- High-Quality Customer Experience– IP transport is handled by an MPLS-based IP network, so we can ensure the highest quality of service.
- Total Control: Companies that operate their own Class 5 switches retain total control over end-user features and billing with minimal involvement and investment in complex interconnection issues, for quick expansion into new markets and additional competitive features.
- Deliver the Future: With the SMS enabled telephone numbers you can quickly, simply and cost-effectively take advantage of an SMS solution that differentiates your service and allows your customers to connect on their terms.
VoIP Enhanced Local Service Features
- Local and long-distance service
- Local U.S. phone numbers and local number portability (LNP) with port-in and port-out capability
- Fixed-location, static E-911, or customer-provided 911
- Includes operator assistance, directory listings and directory assistance