Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology has transformed the world of local voice services, allowing you to quickly enter new markets and build profits with minimal investment. Yet as attractive as this new technology can be, the wrong implementation can mean frustrated users and lost opportunities. You need to team with the right VoIP provider. Operating a network purpose-built for VoIP services, VoiceStep is the voice service provider you can trust.
Our Local Inbound service gives you the ability to originate calls to U.S. telephone numbers provided by VoiceStep, aggregate the traffic and hand it off to single or multiple IP endpoints.
Local Inbound Service Benefits
- Reduce expenses over traditional inbound voice options
- Reach more markets nationwide than with nearly any other provider — we cover more than 96 percent of U.S. households
- Develop your own advanced features and applications
- Eliminate a patchwork of PRIs for simplified vendor management and faster time to market
- With the SMS-enabled telephone numbers you can quickly, simply and cost-effectively take advantage of an SMS solution that differentiates your service and allows your customers to connect on their terms.
Local Inbound Service Details
- Support for Short Message Service (SMS)
- Number portability (including wireless)
- Audio Codecs: G.711 and G.729a
- Signaling protocol: SIP with IP handoff